“Do you have the strength to face an adrenaline pumping deadly race ,where you got to fight against all odds and face death itself ??”
Well it’s time to play it in real life with your bot.
Get ready to clear the obstacles and run the race for your survival….
Because, in your death and your survival it’s just a matter of split second…
We at ROBOTICS in CIENCIA 2K12 invite the best minds to compete, create Robots and achieve the pinnacle of its growth, imagination, creativity because what we need is not powerful but the RIGHT idea.
A race in which inmates may brutalize and kill one another on the road to victory. You have to make an efficient machine (in terms of handling, speed and hard enough to survive) that would be able to escape through the destructive and devastating obstacles on the way.
• Arena is made up of grease, spikes, tar and stones.
• The width of different paths is shown in the arena picture shown below.
• Height of arena may extend from 5 to 10 cm.
• Arena consists of pebbles, gaps, adhesive resin and muddy water as shown in below.
• The elevation may vary from 15 to 30degrees.
• The broken bridge is the final path and only one robot can travel the bridge at a time.
The Game is split into two modes
1. ATTACK A
Attack option when acquired by the bot, it can avoid an obstacle on the path and can complete the peril.
2. DEFENCE D
Defence when enabled helps the bot in recovering (or) protecting itself from the obstacle(only once).
• No part of the bot must damage the arena.
• Any robot which is out of the path will be given negative points.
• The robot which is out of the path can join the race at the next check point.
• Any robot can push the other robot out of the path.
• Inter collision and fights between the robots is allowed and will be considered legal.
• The robot should be in the specification given.
• Maximum number of participants should not exceed 4
• Damages may occur to the bot during the course of event, Event Organizers (team) not responsible for any damage occurring to the bot.
• The maximum robot size - 20x20x20cm
• The weight should not exceed 2.5 Kg
• The voltage between any two points should not exceed 12V.
• Two robots at a time will start the race at the same time and on the same arena.
• Both the robots meet have to compete with each other and have to overcome the obstacles in the arena.
• Any robot can push the other robot out of the path. In that case robot which is out of the path will be penalized.
• The best robot which reaches the end first would be the fittest and will be qualified for the further rounds.
• In this round, the qualified three robots have to start the race simultaneously.
• Two robots have to travel the path . And same rules as discussed above.
• The robot which sustains the race would be declared the winner .
Note: Number of rounds may be increased as per the number of participants. Number of rounds will be decided by the organizers.
• All decisions will be taken by the coordinators. The criterion for a tie breaker shall be decided on the spot.
• If their robots are in between an obstacle they have to place their robot at the start of the respective obstacle.
• Number of rounds may be increased as per the number of participants. Number of rounds will be decided by the organizers.
• The organizers' decision is final and no arguments would be encouraged.
• Path is not permanent; there may be a few changes in the path.
• Judges decision is final and no arguments will be entertained.
For details contact: