This course provides participants an introduction to basics of embedded systems. It renders the student in developing a small control dominated embedded systems.
• Introduction to Embedded systems.
• A few control dominated Embedded systems
• The prominence of data in Embedded systems
• How software facilitates hardware in an Embedded system
• Hands on experience in designing Prototype of a simple Embedded system.
The hands on session gives an overview of KEIL Integrated Development Environment based on 8051.
150/- per candidate
Maximum number of candidates is limited to 20
Candidates will be selected on first come first serve basis.
C. Meghana 9885336231