Two days workshop on Autonomous Robotics on 16th and 17th march 2012
The robotics program is a multi-discipline program. It can be incorporated into every subject area. It offers the opportunity to integrate technology with the curriculum and the students love it.
The Robotics program facilitates:
• Critical thinking
• Problem solving
• Applying science principals and
• Mathematical solutions.
The skills learned via this program can be readily applied and transferable to work in any industry. Perhaps most importantly, it engages students at all levels.
This workshop will provide college students a base to robotics. They will learn the Automation technology and get better understanding and grip on its application. They will be developing their own models by their own hands. These projects focus on the application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well.
Topics to be Covered
- Introduction of Robotics
- Embedded System
- Introduction to AVR microcontroller
- Motors and their control
- Introduction to Embedded C
Projects to be Covered
- Motors running on simulation and Development Board
- Sensor Interfacing and Calibration
- Blinking of LED on simulation and Development Board
- Autonomous Edge avoider Robot
- Autonomous Obstacle detector Robot
- Autonomous Line follower Robot
- Hand on learning in a Laboratory.
- Receive an unparalleled education on the art of robotics with personal one-to-one attention.
- Hands on Demonstrations of Robots.
- Power Point Presentation, Live Demos, Interactive Question & Answer sessions
- Learn to different kinds of Robots in a single Workshop.
- Participants would be required to submit the Registration
- All study material would be provided.
- All the necessary software would be provided.
- Workshop will be for 2days on 16th and 17th march 2012
Benefits to the Participants
- Certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
- Training material (Handouts) would be provided to each student.
- Learning on Autonomous Robotics Toolkit.
- Software toolkit in a CD.
Follow this Link to register yourself
Registeration will be confirmed for first 60 online registrants
All confirmed participants will have to report on 16th at the venue
Workshop fees Rs500 should be paid on the day of fest (i.e 16th March)
Pradeep Kumar : 9030371532